Arnu Mach 10

puuto

I just won an Arnu Mach 10 box at my company christmas party. I really didn't know much about it so after I got it home hooked it up I realized it was Kodi with a custom skin and a remote in a fancy box. So I decided to load Emby on it. Everything loaded fine, it found my server and then started to sync. As soon as the sync finishes a message box pops up "Delete files from Emby server" and it just gets stuck in an endless loop. I have checked and double check to make sure "delete after watched" was not checked. I tried to reset the cache. Did a factory system reset and just installed Emby. Still same problem. I'm about ready to re-gift this thing.

debug.txt

Angelblue05

You will need to modify your advancedsettings.xml. It seems to be forced to clean your database which is the problem. I'm not sure where the file is located, but this link should help you find it. The file is inside the userdata folder: http://kodi.wiki/view/Userdata_folder

<advancedsettings>
                                              <hidebattery>1</hidebattery>
                                              <hidecpurev>1</hidecpurev>
                                              <hidecpuserial>1</hidecpuserial>
                                              <hidetotaluptime>1</hidetotaluptime>
                                              <hidecputemp>1</hidecputemp>
                                              <showexitbutton>false</showexitbutton>
                                              <loglevel hide="false">-1</loglevel>
                                              <fanartres>720</fanartres>
                                              <imageres>640</imageres>
                                              <packagefoldersize>80</packagefoldersize>
                                              <skiploopfilter>8</skiploopfilter>
                                              <sleepbeforeflip>0.85</sleepbeforeflip>
                                              <pvr>
                                                <cacheindvdplayer>true</cacheindvdplayer>
                                                <minvideocachelevel>10</minvideocachelevel>
                                                <minaudiocachelevel>20</minaudiocachelevel>
                                              </pvr>
                                              <network>
                                                <readbufferfactor>1.8</readbufferfactor>
                                                <buffermode>1</buffermode>
                                              </network>
                                              <video>
                                                <defaultplayer>dvdplayer</defaultplayer>
                                                <subsdelayrange>120</subsdelayrange>
                                                <audiodelayrange>120</audiodelayrange>
                                                <fpsdetect>0</fpsdetect>
                                              </video>
                                              <videolibrary>
                                                <recentlyaddeditems>100</recentlyaddeditems>
                                                <cleanonupdate>true</cleanonupdate> <------------------------- REMOVE THIS ONE
                                                <hideemptyseries>true</hideemptyseries>
                                                <hideallitems>true</hideallitems>
                                                <dateadded>0</dateadded>
                                                <importwatchedstate>true</importwatchedstate>
                                                <importresumepoint>true</importresumepoint>
                                              </videolibrary>
                                              <videoscanner>
                                                <ignoreerrors>true</ignoreerrors>
                                              </videoscanner>
                                              <videoscreen>
                                                <blankdisplays>false</blankdisplays>
                                                <vsync>2</vsync>
                                              </videoscreen>
                                              <audio>
                                                <defaultplayer>paplayer</defaultplayer>
                                              </audio>
                                              <audiooutput>
                                                <eac3passthrough>false</eac3passthrough>
                                                <truehdpassthrough>false</truehdpassthrough>
                                                <dtshdpassthrough>false</dtshdpassthrough>
                                                <passthroughdevice>default</passthroughdevice>
                                                <channels>1</channels>
                                                <config>2</config>
                                                <normalizelevels>true</normalizelevels>
                                                <stereoupmix>false</stereoupmix>
                                                <processquality>30</processquality>
                                                <streamsilence>-1</streamsilence>
                                              </audiooutput>
                                              <input>
                                                <enablesystemkeys>false</enablesystemkeys>
                                                <remoteaskeyboard>true</remoteaskeyboard>
                                              </input>
                                            </advancedsettings>
Edited by Angelblue05

Ok thank you so much for your help.  That is the problem with this thing.....I don't have any way to access the files. I can't SSH into it, I add it to my network I can see it but can't access it. It is password protected.  I guess I'll just set it up using UPnP.

Ok thanks for all the help. I think I got this thing working. After doing ALOT of searching I found advanced setting program addon which let me change these settings. So far so good. Keeping my fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Great job :) That's the issue with preset stuff... with a clean Kodi install, you would not have this issue, because advancedsettings.xml either doesn't exists or is blank.