Emby for Windows - Plugins not opening

Skkittlebomb

Skkittlebomb

I was struggling to find the configuration settings for CoverArt today. I have been away for some time, and am new to the newest release of Emby and windows 10 (I have only ever used MediaBrowser). I spent over an hour looking for CoverfArt settings and realized something was preventing links from opening, as my server settings would not open (the settings tab next to the dashboard tab), which is the only place I had left to look for the Coverart Settings. Figuring that perhaps there was an installation issue, I uninstalled CoverArt and attempted to reinstall. The plug in would not open to prompt me to install it. Nor would any other plugins. I tried to 'open in new page' which worked, but it will not install. It just seems to lag out.

I completely uninstalled my server and did a fresh install. Same issue. I cannot not open any plugins at all. Nor will the settings tab within my server open.

Everything was working fine before I had a supporter issue and bought a new code. Ebr noticed I had done this and refunded me my purchase and provided me with my original code this afternoon, but I can't see how that would be associated with my current issue. However, it is the only recent change.

If anyone needs logs you will have to tell me where to get them as I have only installed Emby for Windows and no longer have the Configurator, so I have no clue where they are stored now.

Thanks guys!

Skkittlebomb

No idea what I did, but after a hundred restarts and server resets, its working. The config settings for CoverArt is also visible now. Problem resolved =)

Happy Holidays!!

Most likely there was just a temporary failure to contact our server to fetch the list of plugins. Glad it's working :)