Can movie folders have 'Specials' folders and can that media be viewed in MB3 Classic?

Gaz

Really hoping someone can please help me.

I can't work out how to display and therefore play any media that I put inside a 'Specials' folder when one is created within an existing Movie folder.

Let's say I have a folder called Movie Name (2013) and within that I create a folder called 'Specials' and put say an .AVI file with deleted scens inside.

In Mediabrowser 3 Server dashboard when I browse to the Movie in my media collection it does indeed display the fact that the deleted scenes are there under the heading of 'Special Features'. The problem is how do I view these 'Special Features' from within Mediabrowser Classic?

Where would an option appear to display and play media stored within the 'Specials' folder of a movie? The movie folder just displays the movie and doesn't show any signs of there being additional content availalbe for the viewer to watch?

I've tried different themes to see if it's a theme specific option but it doesn't appear to be?

I've created a 'Specials' folder within some of my TV shows folders and that works, so how come it doesn't seem to work when I create one within any Movie folder?

I've removed metadata and refreshed my library but it makes no difference.

Can someone please tell me if what I'm trying to do is at all possible for movies and if it is please tell me where I'm going wrong.

Huge thanks for reading my plea for help!

Cheers

These new MB3-only features were on the end of the list of to dos because none of the themes that existed at the beginning of MBC would have been able to support them (they were all built for MB2).

Now that we have some active theme development specifically for MBC, I am starting to implement some of these things.  Chapters was first and specials may be next.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies guys it's appreciated and I can understand what you mean. I'm also pleased to know that it's not me doing something wrong at least :)