Unable to Direct Play + NFS path substitution

pcgirl

So, I was using SMB for file sharing and decided to try NFS file sharing from my Unraid server.  I setup the path substitution the same way that I had it setup for SMB only using nfs://192.168.1.100/Movies.  It seems to work and it sees all the files and I can play the movies and TV shows but now when I play I get a message from Emby saying that it can't direct play.  So, why is it doing this now while using NFS share?

Here is my log.  I went ahead and made some changes to the Emby addon settings under Playback.  I put in my username and password for my unraid server and unchecked Play from HTTP instead of SMB.  Now it seems to load the tv show or movie without giving me the can't direct play.  However, it is having problems recognizing some of the files.  For instance, when I select a file to play it says that it is no longer available, do I want to remove from the library.  However, the file is still there and I can play it on my laptop.  Anyways have a look at my log and see what you think.

log-2015-12-14-14.44.28.zip

Angelblue05

This is an error here:

NFS: Failed to mount nfs share:  (mount/mnt call failed with "RPC error: Mount failed with error MNT3ERR_ACCES(13) Permission denied(13)")

However you say you are trying to use nfs, I see smb protocol being used. What does your path substitution look like?

path substitution is /mnt/user/movies to nfs://192.168.1.100/Movies and /mnt/user/TV Shows to nfs://192.168.1.100/TV Shows.  I think that I have to put in my unraid username and password to get access to the nfs files.