Question on Breeze and ROC themes

jasonmcroy

jasonmcroy

Hello. I am very impressed with these two themes! I also like Crystal as well but my question doesn't relate to that one.

I want to know if there is a setting I am missing or if there is some other way to disable the Disc that rolls out when scrolling through the collections. 

If this can be done on the Breeze theme especially I will buy it right away. I love everything else about it except for that. I could just be missing a setting somewhere. 

If there is some way to disable it via the xml file I could do that as well but I couldn't find it when I looked through it tonight.

Thanks for your awesome work on these themes.

-Jason

leedavies

Hello. I am very impressed with these two themes! I also like Crystal as well but my question doesn't relate to that one.

I want to know if there is a setting I am missing or if there is some other way to disable the Disc that rolls out when scrolling through the collections. 

If this can be done on the Breeze theme especially I will buy it right away. I love everything else about it except for that. I could just be missing a setting somewhere. 

If there is some way to disable it via the xml file I could do that as well but I couldn't find it when I looked through it tonight.

Thanks for your awesome work on these themes.

-Jason

An option to not show the disc at all?  Or an option to show it, but not have it roll out, but just appear?

leedavies

An option to not show the disc at all.

A new version of Breeze just went live with options to turn off ClearLOGOs, ClearART and DiscART if you want to.

So you can now turn off the disc rolling in.

Hope that means you can now go buy Breeze!  :-)