New iOS Emby App questions/suggestions

LqHnyBear

LqHnyBear

Firstly bravo on the new app. So far it looks nice. However I have a few questions and requests.

Questions:

1. How do I get it to show the Upcoming page like it does when viewing in a browser.

2. How do I get rid of the "Latest Episodes" on the very bottom of the home page? I already have "Latest Media" displayed so I don't need latest episodes shown.

3. When I'm on my local wifi using the app if I'm watching a video on my device is it using the local ip or is it streaming out over the net and back to my device?

Suggestions:

1. There doesn't appear to be a way other than closing the app and reopening it to refresh any of the pages. Can you add maybe a refresh button or drag down to refresh option?

2. When scrolling, when you remove your finger scrolling stops. Is there way to make it scroll like most other apps do where if you swipe then remove your finger it still scrolls for a bit?

3. I connect my device via a lightning to vga adapter to my indash car radio to watch various apps on the indash unit. I tried this with the emby app and when it starts to play, it displays the video on both my idevice and the indash unit. My idevice is usually vertical and that makes the video very small on my indash screen. Is there a way to make it work like most other apps when connected to a external display, like netflix or if using chrome. Here is an example of what I see when playing a netflix video via my external display, mind you the idevice is vertical in a cradle so I'm posting it exactly how it appears to me.

5647a46e2deeb_netflix.png

• Like 2

legallink

1. Upcoming is only available from the tv library at the moment.

2. Sadly, I don't know. Under "settings" > "Home Screen Settings" is where it would be but I can't get latest episodes and latest recordings to disappear. Shoot the testers (whoops)

3. I believe it is using your local network and not going back over the lan, even when connecting through Emby connect. It is lan aware I believe.