Supporter Key

Steverido

Okay, that screen is different from the first one you showed.  What we need is the server log with the new version Luke gave you from when you went into that screen, pasted in the key and hit the "Save" button.

Steverido

Okay, that screen is different from the first one you showed.  What we need is the server log with the new version Luke gave you from when you went into that screen, pasted in the key and hit the "Save" button.

I have attached the file from the server logs.

It is saying that the CoverArt has expired!

server-63583291030.txt

Maybe Luke can find a specific message he is looking for.  I don't see any errors there which would indicate that the key is simply incorrect.

no that all looks fine to me. i would try removing the key and re-adding it. then provide that log. thanks.

no that all looks fine to me. i would try removing the key and re-adding it. then provide that log. thanks.

That's what I just told him to do.

• Like 1

Steverido

I have attached the two logs. I deleted the key and saved. I also restarted the server then added the key again and restarted the server. It is still saying it is an invalid key where you input the supporter key. There is no gold tag to state that I am a supporter and the green note in the top right corner is still there requesting to support Emby.

Do you think it might help if I uninstall and delete the folders and then reinstall again Guys?

server-63583374871.txt

server-63583374890.txt

since there are no errors, are you certain the key is correct? double check with the email you received. if you still think it's correct, send a PM to ebr or myself with the key and the email address and we'll verify it.

• Like 1