Supporter Key

Steverido

Steverido

Hi Guys,

I have noticed tonight that my original supporter key is not working and therefore my plugins are not working.

Are you not honouring these keys now?

GrotShot

Check your supporter key is still there in the web client as mine vanished with this weeks server update and I had to re-enter it.

Steverido

Check your supporter key is still there in the web client as mine vanished with this weeks server update and I had to re-enter it.

I did try that but it would not validate it.

Steverido

Right Guys,

See attached screenshots to assist with the supporter key issue.

I have tried to input my old supporter key a few times and it will not accept. See screenshot. This has happened since the last update a few days ago.

I have noticed that since the update 3.0.5781. the backup configuration has not been completing either. Not sure if this is a related issue.

I also noticed that the TV stuff has lost the played status and that all the folders were showing the exact amount of shows in each folder on the covers. Not sure why this has happened either.

Hope this helps.

post-519-0-02422100-1447431035_thumb.png

post-519-0-68491300-1447431040_thumb.png

post-519-0-16797000-1447431051_thumb.png

server-63582840157.txt

server-63582763604.txt

server-63582694527.txt

Migration-30102015b0a506eab7c64fecba1c078337978110.log

MBClassic-Msi.log

MBClassic-231020152072643f5bc04e93b1103cd676159f6a.log

MBClassic-12112015616d5a1f53e94ebc913a1013fe3ac9dd.log

Ok, I can see a failure to parse a response from our admin server. We're looking into this. Thanks for putting together this info.

Steverido

Ok, I can see a failure to parse a response from our admin server. We're looking into this. Thanks for putting together this info.

Thanks Luke. ;)

Also, if you're running the windows server, please see this test build here which i've prepared for another user:

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/26866-after-update-and-clean-database-all-image-and-tumb-lost/?p=266900

Unzip it over your current installation, then start the server, then provide that log. It will have more logging for us. Thanks.

Steverido

Steve - does your supporter key end in 'd0f73'?

ebr, it ends in 29aef. I have another one too and that didn't work either. I can dig out the end digits if you need them.

Steverido

Also, if you're running the windows server, please see this test build here which i've prepared for another user:

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/26866-after-update-and-clean-database-all-image-and-tumb-lost/?p=266900

Unzip it over your current installation, then start the server, then provide that log. It will have more logging for us. Thanks.

Luke, I will get back to you tomorrow with the logs. Thanks for your help.

ebr, it ends in 29aef. I have another one too and that didn't work either. I can dig out the end digits if you need them.

Then the problem may very well be that you have two different keys that need to be combined with the merge key feature.

Steverido

Then the problem may very well be that you have two different keys that need to be combined with the merge key feature.

I will look into it. It worked fine until the last update.

I will look into it. It worked fine until the last update.

Yeah, there may be multiple things at play here.  The log from the new version will help tell us.

wsramahi

I don't have two keys and i'm facing the same issue. I am using the same key in two servers, maybe this is the case?

Edited by wsramahi

Steverido

One of mine was a support key for Cover art which was many years ago. I have deleted that one.

I have a server on each computer and the key works fine on that one with the latest update.

ebr, does the key have to be on one computer only? It has always worked for me on two.

The IOS app is asking to have the emby premium which i do have, now it wont play any! It the same issue i guess, any suggestion?

No, I imagine yours is different and you should search in the iOS forum.  I believe there is already discussion around some of this.

overClocked!

No, I imagine yours is different and you should search in the iOS forum.  I believe there is already discussion around some of this.

Yep.  See here:  http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/27419-new-ios-app-purchase/?p=266855.

Similar thing happened to me and others.  mediacowboy and Luke helped us sort it out.

Edited by overClocked!

Steverido

I couldn't find any validation errors in either of those logs...

My key is not accepted though ebr. Should I uninstall and download again or do you think that this will not work?

You say "not accepted" but the screen shot you showed above looked fine.

Do CoverArt treated images show up properly?

Steverido

You say "not accepted" but the screen shot you showed above looked fine.

Do CoverArt treated images show up properly?

ebr, the software will not accept my supporter key. I have attached screenshots taken today.

The CoverArt does not show and neither does the Backup Configurator because the key is not acceptable.

I have a PC upstairs which is used to store TV series that I am gathering each week and this Emby server is the latest too and the key works fine.

Surely it must mean that the installation got corrupted! I don't want to have to reinstall and reconfigure it again if it is not necessary.

post-519-0-28287900-1447769132_thumb.png

post-519-0-88382900-1447769137_thumb.png