Randomly not syncing

emko

Sometimes it wont sync so i have to do a manual sync, but the biggest problem is i added the Tv shows and Anime up next episodes but since today some of them wont show up on kodi but do on emby as up next 

for example before i could find a show watch the first episode then when i go to the tv shows up next section it would show the next episodes for all the shows i watch but some reason it now randomly wont keep up some shows do some don't even show up when the next episode is there on emby.

The watched state is sycning perfectly i can remove and add it and both stay in sync just that it wont sync with the up next part of emby.

Edited by emko

I did save the log but i forgot to turn on debug log and i already am in a middle of a full reset :( ,  if it happens again i will not forget to do a debug log.

Is it a widget or a menu you are looking for next up?

i go to emby addon and go to Anime or Tv shows and then there is next episodes, what i did was just add them to the skin menus but it does not matter from where i access it. One example is a anime i watched all the episodes from next episodes, yet today a new episode came out and on emby web version i see it as recommend up next but on kodi in the next episode it does not show up, the episode is in the kodi library and in the latest just not showing up in the next episodes.

Edited by emko

Angelblue05

Sorry that I couldn't get back to you sooner.

@@emko

I've just tested here and my list updated instantly. What version of the emby for kodi add-on are you using? Have you tried doing a kodi database reset? Please provide a kodi log capturing the issue - when you expect next up should update: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/17599-how-to-report-a-problem/

Edited by Angelblue05