RedStripe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Local time: 07:11 PM

Posted 02 November 2015 - 01:51 AM

Server Version 3.0.5781.0
Firefox 41.0.2

1) All media in the "Photos" view (images and videos) have the missing backdrop icon in the "Metadata Manager" sidebar?

5636f7578c52b_Capture.png

2) Some folders in the "Photos" view display the folder.jpg/png; some display a random image even though folder.jpg/png is present; and some do not display any image.

5636f99e2ea6f_Capture.png

3) The "Photos" buttons in the "Photos" view flattens the folder/sub-folders to display all images; the "Videos" button does not (in fact, the "Videos" button does not appear to do anything).

5636f81278669_Capture.png

4) When editing an image and then selecting "View Album" a single random image is displayed. What should happen here?

5636f641b8cc5_Capture.png   -->  5636f69775a55_Capture1.png

5) Image collages\dynamic images do not appear to be created any longer. Is this by design?

Thanks for your attention.

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 138256 posts
  • Local time: 09:11 PM

Posted 02 November 2015 - 01:42 PM

1) - just a side effect of generic code handling all different kinds of media types. i'm more inclined to just remove all the icons honestly.

2) - the empty one is probably due to my response to your other thread

3) - by design. it seems quirky now, but the intention is to ultimately have lots of neat sorting and filtering against your entire photo database

5) - yes they are cpu heavy which does not sit well with all users, and honestly, i think they have poor usability. you can't tell what's what just by looking at them from a glance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Photos view, issues

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users