Temp folder filling hard disk
Posted 30 October 2015 - 08:59 AM
I'm having a weird issue with my temp folder that's started in the last week.
Emby Server version: Version 3.0.5768.7
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
My temp folder path: <User Profile%>\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\cache\temp
New files are being created in the temp folder referenced above. They are a mixture of video and image files of various formats that appear to be copies of my library files but with random names.
I don't know if they're being converted in preparation for transcoding or something but I've tried to turn everything off that I though might do that but it hasn't stopped it.
At the moment I'm having to manually clear out the folder a couple of times a day. Otherwise it just grows until the disk is full. Because it's on my system disk, this is a big problem.
Here's what my temp folder looks like: http://s892.photobuc...folder.png.html
What I've tried:
- Removed all triggers for the 'Convert Media' scheduled task http://i892.photobuc...nvert_media.png
- Removed the "On Application Startup" trigger for the "Scan media library" scheduled task http://s892.photobuc...ibrary.png.html
- Unchecked all options in the settings for the "Trailers" plugin http://s892.photobuc...ttings.png.html
- Confirmed "Cinema Mode" is disabled for both Movies and Episodes <a href="http://s892.photobuc...a_mode.png.html
- Confirmed there are no sync jobs http://i892.photobuc...3/sync.png.html
Server log attached (Edit: removed after resolution)
Any assistance would be most appreciated.
Edited by TonkaTuff, 01 November 2015 - 07:55 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users