Problems with Person metadata scan

genesisforlive
Go to solution Solved by Kent,

Happy2Play

A lot of times it is just to many requests to TMDB and you will see a 429 error in the logs.  I don't know if Emby ever follows up on stuff it gets errors on, so you end up doing manual intervention.

genesisforlive

Thx i think it works

"

Survey says: Manual Advanced Refresh (adding only missing data) for the entire folder/library (not just a specific movie) and then Save solves the problem.  This is obviously a slight workaround, though, so ideally future server updates may address this behavior so that no user action is required.

Thanks to everyone for their input and guidance.

"

Question about people, i set people to actor only but on my movie cast (for example furious 7) i have actor and director and makeup artist and hairstyle artist...

On my nfo, everybobdy is under actor bracket. Is it normal ?

Swynol

i think this issue has been resolved in the latest Dev build. i went from Beta to Dev last night and i set the scheduled task for refresh people off which took over an hour to run. i will double check later.

Happy2Play

Question about people, i set people to actor only but on my movie cast (for example furious 7) i have actor and director and makeup artist and hairstyle artist...

On my nfo, everybobdy is under actor bracket. Is it normal ?

I don't think limiting your People metadata/image choices to actors prevent cast and crew from being downloaded into movie metadata.  Is the server still getting the all the metadata/images for "director and makeup artist and hairstyle artist" or just Actors?

OK i though without bio / image people didn't show.

Maybe future option to only get "main" actors ?

Envoyé de mon Nexus 5 en utilisant Tapatalk