EMby/Kodi concerts

skank

@@skank

Can you please give the github version a try? Just download the zip here: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Emby.Kodi

Install from zip in Kodi, let me know how it goes (you'll need to do a resync of your library). Thanks!

Finally had time to test this

I´m off the weekend, so i´ll look back sunday evening

Labels now work

I see movies grouped together without concerts

and i see concerts seperate

however 2 new problems

- major one is that my earlier tags for 3d and kids, now stopped working, those labels are gone (they are from path)

- when i use widget for  movies standard kodi without label movies, concerts are mixed again, this could be solved by skin maker, ill ask

otherwise this isnt 

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Why do you still need 3d tags if you have them grouped already. It's one or the other because that tag is the name of the view. If you group them as movies under "my views", 3d and kids do not show up individually anymore. They will have the tag "movies".

So option 1: you leave as is, you don't see individual entry for 3d and kids in the webclient, therefore the same happens in Kodi.

Option 2: you ungroup your views, and rebuild your library how you want it in Kodi. Make your own views with your ungrouped library sections.

As for your third question, you need to point your widget to your custom playlist, for the content you want it to show. If you need help, ask in the skin thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i need this:

- Group all movies (including, 3d , kids and normal movies without concerts)

- 3d only movies

- kids only movies

- concerts (without movies)

However the problem is in emby concerts ARE movies

So thats giving me trouble

So how do i do this now?

Angelblue05

What you need to understand is that we duplicate what's in the webclient. What you are asking for is not possible in Emby, so the add-on can't translate the scenario you are asking in Kodi. You can't have a group entry and it's individual sections (3d, kids) also displaying.

So right now, your options are as I stated above. You either ungroup your content in emby to access your individual library sections and make a kodi playlist for the grouped entry (seems simpler). You could also leave it as grouped, but this time you would create to playlists to recreate kids and 3d like using mpaa rating, etc.

Sorry, there's not much else that can be done at the moment.

i cant create playlists in kodi using paths right

i cant create 3d only playlists making use of mpaa rating, makes no sense

i cant create it in emby either which duplicates so thats not an option either

So i'll ungroup everything and make playlists for everything... :( 

I hope it will work then

Angelblue05

Yeah, that's pretty much your option at the moment. We would like to eventually support more than one tag (support view and library sections, for example) but it's going to take a lot of work.

• Like 1

Yeah, that's pretty much your option at the moment. We would like to eventually support more than one tag (support view and library sections, for example) but it's going to take a lot of work.

Would be cool!