Emby TV - Select to record from the "Upcoming Shows" tab

jasonmcroy

jasonmcroy

In the Upcoming Shows tab under my TV Series folder I noticed it does a great job of displaying any Series in my shows folder with the upcoming new episodes and series premiers (since it's that time of the year again).

When I hovered over the picture for the show (I was looking at the show Gotham) I thought it would be awesome if when I clicked it there would be an option to record that show.

In my case (maybe not everyone has this scenario), those series I was recording last year (Gotham, The Flash, The Arrow, Big Bang Theory, etc,) are not currently on my Scheduled line up since I have reinstalled Emby several times since then and it made no sense to add these back in May.

However, now the Series Premieres and even newly airing series shows are coming up so it would be awesome to catch all those from within the web client.

Right now I go to Trakt and see what new shows are coming up in the next week then I go back to Emby and search those shows in the guide and then set up the Series recording if it's not already there.

May be a good option for new people coming on board and those of us that may be like me...

• Like 1