Collections not showing up

nickyrat

nickyrat

I noticed today that my Collections folder is not showing up in any Emby view (WMC, Android or website).

When I go into the Metadata manager, I see the Collections folder, but nothing under it.

In my Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\data\collections folder, all of my boxsets that I've created are there.

The only change I did recently was set up a new PC in the house with Emby, and accidentaly turned on Legacy Folders. I think I went back and changed everything back the way they used to be, but still can't see Collections. And yes, the "Show Collections" box is ticked.

Did I perhaps accidentaly uncheck a box somewhere in Settings that made the Collections not show up?

Do I need to refresh something?

Start Collections from scrap?

Thanks!

post-5871-0-74796900-1441835591_thumb.png

post-5871-0-04872800-1441835592_thumb.png

nickyrat

Ok, I think I figured out what I did.

I made these collectiones awhile ago, and then a few weeks ago I turned on the "Path Substitution" option and added substitutions for each folder.

The old collections were looking for the server folder and not the local folder that things are actually in.

I'm able to make new Collections just fine.

But it still can't see the old ones.

I tried editing the collection.xml file to put in the correct paths of movies, but it keeps reverting.

Any way to save these old Collections?

Or should I just re-do them?

Thanks!

Happy2Play

Are you using the Auto Boxset plugin?  If so have you tried clicking on the plugin and refreshing boxset?