LAN App Appearance Missing Movies vs. Remote App They Appear

gochiefs88842

gochiefs88842

Hello and thanks in advance for your assistance,

I have tried to access my server from three locations upon install: (1) localhost browser, (2) LAN browser and (3) remote browser (I haven't installed any clients yet, still getting things fine tuned).

For some reason, even though everything appears fine on the server PC's browser, some images/GUI is not appearing on my laptop which is accessing the app through the same LAN.  Even more strangely, I have used TeamViewer to view the interface from a remote PC at my work and there are no problems there--only on the laptop using the app on the same local network as the Server P.C.  I cannot understand this behavior because I am using the same Chrome browser with identical extensions across the board.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

The first image is what I see on both the Emby Server P.C. and the remote access work P.C.  The second image is what appears on my laptop which is on the same network as the Emby Server P.C.

post-4652-0-49485800-1441664200_thumb.png

post-4652-0-60568300-1441664213_thumb.png

gochiefs88842

Chrome on all three.  

Luke, it appears that if I hit refresh after the first entry to each library, this sometimes fixes the issue.  I'm also running a People refresh for a seemingly unrelated issue on another Server forum topic, so I'll follow-up if this isn't something that resolves itself...

Edited by gochiefs88842