Emby for Kodi playback

skank

Angelblue05

Also, tell us the title of what you tried to play. Do you need credentials to access the network share you've set (unraid\mnt)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

External players should work correctly with our add-on. It's been asked previously and others have successfully been able to get it to work. So I'm convinced it can be fixed, but something is not right in your set up... we just need to figure out what. :)

It's still not able to access your paths...

ERROR: InputStream: Error opening, smb://Unraid/mnt/Tvshows/Ninjago Masters Of Spinjitsu/Ninjago Masters Of Spinjitzu 20150312-2.mkv

I think what's missing from your path might be the computer name/internal ip address.

My paths are: smb://corruption-pc/tvshows where corruption-pc is the name of the computer where the media is located. It can also be substituted by the ip address. So make sure you have that be part of your path substitution in emby. If you are unsure, you can also try to add a new media folder in Emby dashboard > library. Add folder via Network entry and see what the final path looks like. That's what your path substitution should look like as well.

Edited by Angelblue05

it has nothing to do with my external player...

latest log was on my normal windows kodi, without external player

it happens too

i tried like you said with add folder via network

but that i cant fill in?

its immediately my folders or mount

if i chose network, and then i want to go further

its again the same root folders

strange

why is it saying ninjago anyway if i try 300 ?

Angelblue05

I know it has nothing to do with the external player. I was just saying that it should work. Something else in your set up is not right - and I believe it to be your paths. Try adding the internal ip address to your path substitution then. So they look like: \\192.168.0.xxx\Unraid\mnt\

I don't know why it would say a different title than it was. Anyway, the problem is Kodi can't file the file at the location you have so the path must be incorrect.

Angelblue05

So your paths are still incorrect.

You've put \\192.168.0.117\mnt\Tvshows and it won't load so how can Kodi access them. You need to find whatever network share makes your content accessible so Kodi can also have access to them...

I found it !

Got damn too easy

i tried this ecvery time

/mnt/movies to \\unraid\mnt\movies

but it is without mnt lol off course

so it had to be

/mnt/movies to \\unraid\movies

lol too easy

• Like 1