Group Movies

wints
Go to solution Solved by wints,

ok guys thanks it looks like I need to do a refresh on metadata because some films have the themoviedb id and some don't but still don't show up in sets but if I do the identify process save then run ABS then they appear

Angelblue05

Yikes, so you are saying doing the refresh on your top level for your movies does not make their tmdb appear? :(

Maybe I misunderstood.

Edited by Angelblue05

Yeah that's correct just tried again to make sure and the refresh button at the top of each movie did not add the themoviedb ids 

Angelblue05

Your log doesn't show anything regarding refresh. It just shows your auto organize running.... Oh well, the best thing to do in this case would be to post this issue here so it can get fixed: http://emby.media/community/index.php?/forum/53-windowsgeneral/

It's working fine on my side so I'm unsure what the issue could be. But once your boxsets are created in Emby, a simple manual sync (launch the Emby for Kodi add-on > run manual sync), then the boxsets will be created in Kodi and you should be good to go.

Edited by Angelblue05

Vidman

If the movies are correctly identified then a refresh should populate the tmdb id and if applicable the tmbd collection id. The collection id is what the auto box set plugin requires to work it's magic

What is your file naming structure? If your are manually needing to identify the movies I am guessing your main problem is movies not being correctly identified in the scans

Edited by Vidman

Angelblue05

He's saying the refresh at top level is not working. He has to identify his movies one by one?? That can't be right.

Vidman

That it why I asked about their file naming structure.... If it is a non supported format the server may not be able to correctly id the movies

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Sorry guys forgot to update this problem all sorted now started by doing "refresh at your movies level in the metadata manager" which updated most titles but not all which I had to manually using the identify button at the top of each movie that didn't update, thanks for the support very helpful forum

• Like 2