Emby for Kodi running on ATV 1 with Crystalbuntu/Kodi 15 Alpha 2

hendo

Hi,

Can someone assist.

I have issues running the Kodi Addon.

When I input the server details or it auto detects.  It then attempts to do an initial sync (movies 1 of ***) and then errors with a script error.

I have tried the latest version 1.1.13 and also the 1.0.08 version from the below forum.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/22451-problem-with-isengard-beta-2/

I believe the issue is to do with the movie db files.

I look to be using 91 and this addon uses 93.

What is the best way to resolve this issue?

Is it possible for the addon to auto detect the db file in use or how would I change the code to use the 91 db file?

ATV 1 running Crystalbuntu 2 and Kodi 15 Alpha 2

Log Error: 10:33:37 T:3010000704   ERROR: CPythonInvoker(1, /home/atv/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/service.py): script didn't stop in 5 seconds - let's kill it

Thanks

Logs.zip

Hi Angelblue05,

I cannot update beyond alpha 2 at this point, as there is no newer build available for ATV1 yet.

Kodi removed Broadcom Crystal HD Support for Apple TV 1 as of Alpha 2 and there has been no unofficial build made yet.

What is the other options to fix this issue?

Cheers

Angelblue05

Ok what you can do in that case is modify the utils.py file with notepad contained in the plugin.video.emby add-on folder inside the Kodi directory. Line 79 you'll want to change this, then the add-on will work for your database:

elif kodibuild.startswith("15"):
     # Isengard
     dbVersion = "93" 

to this:

elif kodibuild.startswith("15"):
     # Isengard
     dbVersion = "91" 

You'll have to do this everytime you update. Otherwise you could downgrade to Helix.

Edited by Angelblue05