I cannot access emby server via Roku 3 using Media Connect Channel's setup.
On the first step of the setup, it sees the emby box broadcasting, but the next step attempts to connect to it and it fails immediately with an "Unable to Connect" error.
I've followed these instructions which are quite good, but am stuck sorry. http://emby.media/co...emby-for-roku/
The active log file's tail is below. I haven't been able to get to the next screen where I can supply the token.
- New Roku 3
- Ubuntu 14.04 desktop
- Current Emby bits running properly on the ubuntu desktop. Service is running. Current version I downloaded and installed yesterday is 3.0.5675.1.
- I have turned on debug logging in emby. I presume the log files are @ /var/lib/emby-server/logs.
- I can access emby and stream content via the iOS app, MediaConnect, from within my home network on my apple devices - no problems.
- Server and router are in my home.
- Firewall in router is set to minimum security with these default parameters:
- Allow (LAN to WAN): all / Blocked: IDS Enabled, IDENT (port 113)
- I setup a static IP to my Ubuntu box in my router.
- I have port forwarded ports 8096 and 8920 to the ubuntu box's IP (e.g., 10.0.0.12) in my router. //I also tried it without porting forwarding - same problem though.
- Ubuntu box with Emby server is ethernet connected to my router.
- Roku is of course on my local wifi.
- Ubuntu firewall is disabled.
- Emby server's user is the default: emby. And of my media library has 775 perms on it and Emby user is in the group //emby works from my phone so obviously this is fine
2015-07-19 14:00:58.4172 Info - App: Udp message sent to 10.0.0.43:428662015-07-19 14:01:00.8475 Error - HttpAsyncTaskHandler: Error occured while Processing Request: Access token is invalid or expired.*** Error Report ***Version: 3.0.5675.1Command line: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -programdata /var/lib/emby-serverOperating system: Unix 188.8.131.52Processor count: 864-Bit OS: True64-Bit Process: TrueProgram data path: /var/lib/emby-serverMono: 4.0.1 (tarball Tue Jun 2 13:22:02 UTC 2015)Application Path: /opt/emby-server/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exeAccess token is invalid or expired.MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.SecurityExceptionat MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateSecurityToken (IServiceRequest request, System.String token) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser (IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.Authenticate (IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.AuthenticatedAttribute.RequestFilter (IRequest request, IResponse response, System.Object requestDto) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.ApplyRequestFiltersSingle (IRequest req, IResponse res, System.Object requestDto) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.ApplyRequestFilters (IRequest req, IResponse res, System.Object requestDto) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0at ServiceStack.Host.RestHandler.ProcessRequestAsync (IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, System.String operationName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Edited by punchycool, 19 July 2015 - 06:24 PM.