Playback issues [stopping etc.]

ZajcekDolgouhec

ZajcekDolgouhec

I hope someone would be kind enough to help not only me but others too that might encounter such issues.

The issues are the following:

- whenever I try to watch on the browser movies with the lowest possible quality 360p, especially on Android through google chrome, after couple of minutes it throws me out from the browser to the menu or even worse the playback stops or I get an error showing I got dissconnected. In the meantime server is running smoothly, except for the playback part

- whenever I try to watch movie through DLNA/UPNP on my LG TV, the playback stops after couple of minutes

The interesting part is that if I use on android VLC as external player to watch the movie the playback doesn't stop, but of course this isn't solution to this problem

[i use Ethernet cable, tried beta and stable version]

Thanks to the participants, and I hope this can be resolved as soon as possible.

Edited by ZajcekDolgouhec

ZajcekDolgouhec

I have found a temporary fix for both issues. What worked for me is to press play without embeded subtitles and to choose them carefully after couple a minutes. It somehow worked and it seems that there is somekind of bug with subtitles. I just watched a tv show without interruption without subtitles on Android and with them (of ourse if I add them manually after couple of minutes). I watched also the entire tv show on LG TV without subtitles. But the problem still remains, cause I can't manually change subtitles on my LG TV, so I hope this bug can be resolved so I can continue to use this great software.

I hope this information helped a bit.

it might have reduced the cpu pressure a little bit. without looking at any logs that's about all i can think of.