Use local patch...

ProphetSe7en

Angelblue05

You can also download subtitles via Emby server instead. Kodi has a good subtitle option for those times you need them, but for bulk downloading - I believe it's faster to just get them via Emby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

xnappo

Agreed - I am curious though if now that the path thing is fixed it will store them in there.  Before your setup was broken.

We need a dialog to pop up when direct play doesn't work - at least the first time.  You were playing over HTTP instead of SMB without knowing it.

The direct path thing is only there for two reasons:

1. Slow devices

2. Debugging issues with the plugin forwarding the path

@@Angelblue05 - I think we can probably change the filename?  We used to append like 'DIRECT PLAY' to it, so maybe we can change it to the filename?

Edited by xnappo

Angelblue05

Where exactly do you see the incorrct filename info in Kodi? Thanks :) @@xnappo yes, if we were able to maybe append the filename to the plugin path and trick Kodi... it might solve this and possibly flags?, however I need a base reference..... :)

Edited by Angelblue05

ProphetSe7en

Agreed - I am curious though if now that the path thing is fixed it will store them in there.  Before your setup was broken.

We need a dialog to pop up when direct play doesn't work - at least the first time.  You were playing over HTTP instead of SMB without knowing it.

The direct path thing is only there for two reasons:

1. Slow devices

2. Debugging issues with the plugin forwarding the path

@@Angelblue05 - I think we can probably change the filename?  We used to append like 'DIRECT PLAY' to it, so maybe we can change it to the filename?

Now that it saves subtitles in the movie folder without using  the "use local" option :)

Everything is working now after I set it up correctly in Emby :)

inesergio

The reason I use local path is because is the only way for kodi display the filename. Because I download subtitles often, this is a must have.

Enviado do meu Passport através de Tapatalk

Just tried a database sync without the use local path selected and kodi shows the filename. When I first tried it showed something like streaming. Sorry

Enviado do meu Passport através de Tapatalk