Emby Bands - Stay up-to-date with your favorite artists

hamstercat

hamstercat
Get notified of new album releases and concerts from the artists in your library! Every week, you will receive an email when new content is found so you can stay on top of your favorite artists.

This plugin requires your music library to be correctly tagged (in particular your album artists). Check your spam folder in case the email ends up there. No email will be sent if there is no new releases that particular week. Concert tickets is currently only available in North America (United States and Canada), however I'm working on including a couple of European countries.

Like this plugin? Donate here!

• Like 6

chef

Nice! that is just fantastic! Great idea.

Maybe you could have the plugin add notifications in emby. Then you could use the "message" function in the API to send a popup to clients as well.

You sould be able to find what you need to do that in your ServerEntryPoint Class.

Just a great idea man! Well done!

• Like 3

chef

@@hamstercat

I am about to try this plugin! Awesome stuff!

Is there away to only get info for my favourite music artist returned from your Queries into my collection?

Also, is there a way to geo locate only those venues which are within a certain distance from where I live?

If I can help you in anyway possible, I would definitely love to put aside sometime to implement these features.

Edited by chef

hamstercat

Cool, tell me how it goes for you :) I've been testing it myself for months, but having other people test it will be great.

I'll look into adding an option to only include favorites, not sure if it'll work but I'll try.

As for the venues, it should already be geo-located to around where you live, I don't remember the exact distance though.

• Like 1