Not marking watched with 1.0.07

MadStu
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

MadStu

Hi, I updated to 1.0.07 earlier today and now when I watch something it doesn't mark as watched.

I am running server version 3.0.5621.4

Thanks for the great work :-)

MadStu

there is some sort of info in some sort of post somewhere on this forum that give you pointers and stuff on reporting issues and problems.

I don't understand what your reply means.

MadStu

I have the emby server running on a remote server located in a different country. I have the log but would rather not post those details in a public forum without editing first. And I don't have access to a PC currently in order to edit it.

Angelblue05

We don't need your server log, just your Kodi log. (The watched status is incorrect in Kodi, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelblue05

Sorry it doesn't show the relevant part in this. It would be a bit after and start with "played information". How is your setup - do you play next item automatically? Does it not mark as watch any of the episodes, or just a few?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MadStu

My setup doesn't play next item automatically.

It appears to mark the episode or movie as watched with the little icon in the corner when it's finished playing, but doesn't disappear from list (kodi set to only show unplayed items). When you go out to main screen and back to episode list / movie list it doesn't show the watched icon.

I run kodibuntu in my living room and have a windows server located overseas which the files stream from.

It's only not been marking watched since the latest update of kodi emby app.

Thanks

Edited by MadStu

xnappo

Please see the how to report a problem sticky for how to post a log.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

@@MadStu

If you don't feel comfortable posting your log in this thread, then you can pm me the log file (need the entire log file).

Please follow the how to report a problem. Very simple. Thanks.

Edited by Angelblue05

• Solution
Angelblue05

This is now resolved and a bug fix has been pushed to Github.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1