Something with latest server update is seriously dorked.

Della Dog
Go to solution Solved by Della Dog,

chernabog

I'm going to add my 2 cents here. It IS NOT just one item not working. I cannot get to this from phone, laptop, or Roku. I have disabled my firewall, added exceptions, the whole nine yards. (Also, for those of you wasting money on Kaspersky, stop. I just nailed 6 root kits the Kaspersky let roll on through.) I have tried stable and beta, it doesn't work. I cannot get to it from my HTC M9. A brand new installation on my laptop, and I've nearly thrown the Roku across the room in frustration. Everything shows up in the menus, wherever I try, and won't play anything. Also, I cannot log in using my username through the local Emby server on my local host, though I can log in through the website obviously. It will play from Internet Explorer from this computer, lot of good that does me, but won't play anywhere else.

millsii

You shouldn't have to but you can manually enable the DLNA server in the DLNA.xml.  Shut down server, set to true, start server.

%appdata%/MediaBrowser-Server/config

Thanks. Will be resolved when the current beta goes stable.

Thanks for the quick replies, have enabled it manually. Now having an issue with the Samsung TVs being recognised properly. Will post in DLNA section. Cheers!