Watched state/resume status problem

raptorjr

raptorjr

I'm having a problem with Watched state/resume status. It seems that no TV shows get status watched, and I think it is maybe related to that also resume status is not synced. Or only synced one way.

If I watch a movie in Kodi, and exit out of the movie to my library I see f.ex. 22% in the upper right corner of that movie poster, I'm using the Panel details view. Half a second later the whole view updates and the 22% disappears. I guess a sync occured and wiped out the resume status in Kodi.

But for some movies the resume status atleast sync to the server. Because on the webpage I now have 3 movies in progress. But those are not know to Kodi. If I select In Progress Movies, using the Titan MediaBrowser skin, it is empty. And if I try to start any of those movies in Kodi it always start from the beginning, not giving me a question if I want to resume.

I'm using Emby for Kodi version 1.0.03. I dont know if this is a known problem, and I know that 1.0.04 is soon to be released. Maybe this is a bug that is fixed?

raptorjr

Updated to 1.0.04 now. Resume status is still removed from Kodi. I see the percent on the movie show for a short wile, until a sync is done. Then Kodi know nothing about the progress of the movie.

raptorjr

This time I can =) Too many times the log have stopped working.

But I dont have debug logging enabled now. But there is some errors that maybe could help anyway. Will enable debug logging if this log doesn't help.

server-63569232000.txt

Angelblue05

Err, this is your server log. I'm talking about your Kodi log. Thanks. See the link I posted. :)

Angelblue05

@@raptorjr

From the looks of your log, the playback percentage is reported to Emby and synced back to Kodi. I'm unable to reproduce the issue on my side, or at least I've not seen my watched status disappear. Are you able to reset your library, then let us know if you are still experiencing the same problem? If you are, post your log again with the title that lost the resume/watch status.

We'll go from there :)

• Like 1

raptorjr

Actually, I've now noticed that this only seems to occur on my Windows client, it seems to work as expected on my Linux client. Will reset the Windows client library and see what happens.