Error setting up Emby Connect

bmack36

PhilWhite

I was having the same problem and can log on today too.

I did a few things, though I don't know if that is why.  I made my Emby server ip address static and added port forwarding for 8096.  Either way, back in business.  Whoop!

Matt & Emily

if you have server logs from yesterday available it would be helpful to see them so that we can learn more about what happened. the path to the logs is displayed on the front page of the server dashboard. thanks.

I have the logs as requested but I'm struggling to attach/copy the log due to the size of it and the amount of text.

I'm assuming there is no way to attach the log to a post?

Happy2Play

I have the logs as requested but I'm struggling to attach/copy the log due to the size of it and the amount of text.

I'm assuming there is no way to attach the log to a post?

How to Post Log Files

• When posting in a thread, click "More Reply Options", then click "Attach Files". Zip files are permitted but not preferred - please only zip log files if you receive a file size warning.
  • Alternatively, you can upload your log file to Paste2 or a DropBox account and then post the link in your topic by highlighting your text and then using the link 524774376e686_5245a91d7a76f_link.png button on the toolbar.

Matt & Emily

How to Post Log Files

• When posting in a thread, click "More Reply Options", then click "Attach Files". Zip files are permitted but not preferred - please only zip log files if you receive a file size warning.
  • Alternatively, you can upload your log file to Paste2 or a DropBox account and then post the link in your topic by highlighting your text and then using the link 524774376e686_5245a91d7a76f_link.png button on the toolbar.

Thanks!!

server-63569001268.txt

tornadotj

I installed the DEV version, and now my account shows the little green circle with the cloud, and states "Linked to Emby Connect". Is this all that I need to do, or is there another step or steps I need to take to link the account?

Matt & Emily

I installed the DEV version, and now my account shows the little green circle with the cloud, and states "Linked to Emby Connect". Is this all that I need to do, or is there another step or steps I need to take to link the account?

I'd suggest testing it!

Try accessing Emby via http://app.emby.media/

If you can login to your server via this method then it's working.