mb load screen

dylanrellis

Redshirt

Tried default.  Same deal.

My recommendation would be to remove all themes and plugins from MBC. Just move them out of the C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Plugins directory. Start MBC and see if it improves. If it doesn't, then report back. If load time is a lot better. Then add those themes/plugins back one at a time until the issue returns. That will narrow down if it's a plugin issue or elsewhere.

moviefan

The only plugins I had installed were Backdrops SS and Harmony Theme.  I uninstalled both of these.  Load time is still about 40 seconds.

hedgehogg

i like the screen i just wish it would stay longer then i wouldn't have to watch those vampire proggys the wife likes :) - it has been said that the creen is there for a reason when you write a program SilverRubicon don't have one and we will all scramble to your forum and complain that it isn't there ok :)

I like the way the load screen looks.

It is really annoying how long it just sits there for me though.  

From the time I hit the MB3 icon in WMC to my EHS it takes 40 seconds.  What is it doing during that time?

I have the same problem. Is not possible to speed-up more the loading time, on my PC are necessary about 60 secs. to load all the services and start-up applications and also I have to wait about 40 secs before be able to use the MB3 client. I developed a little utility that partially solve the problem: It shows a nice animation that wait that all is ready and meanwhile hide all is happaning on the background (since it pretend to be always in foreground).

In this post you will find all the informations: http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/2191-improving-interaction-between-client-and-server/

Edited by Dan64