Future & Just Released Media

337Manni

337Manni

Being a Movie & TV Series fan as I guess most of you are, I like to know what Movies or TV Series are coming out next.

At the moment I bookmark the media in my browser (mainly from IMDB) as a reminder so that I can purchase it later when it's released.

I would be great if there was an Up & Coming Section with a list of Future and Just Released media as a type of media news page.

The ability to bookmark / save this Movies / TV Series in a To Get list would be great.

When the media is then added to Emby in the usual way it will get removed from the News list and from the To Get List as it will show up in our Library

Cerothen

Being a Movie & TV Series fan as I guess most of you are, I like to know what Movies or TV Series are coming out next.

At the moment I bookmark the media in my browser (mainly from IMDB) as a reminder so that I can purchase it later when it's released.

I would be great if there was an Up & Coming Section with a list of Future and Just Released media as a type of media news page.

The ability to bookmark / save this Movies / TV Series in a To Get list would be great.

When the media is then added to Emby in the usual way it will get removed from the News list and from the To Get List as it will show up in our Library

I'm not sure I see the advantage of this? Emby already shows you new episodes coming out for TV shows that you watch. However what's the point of having a part of a website show data (movies) that you could just as easily view on a separate website (in the same or less clicks)?

337Manni

Sorry, I think it's the way I worded it.

I don't mean the next episode to be released I mean a new TV Series which I'm currently not following.

Display the title & poster, then if you click on it the length, classification, brief synopsis and trailer if these are available (Same as how it works for media we have).

This could be enabled / disabled in the settings for users with restricted storage / internet.

As in:

TV Series Coming Soon

Blindspot (2015)

The Player (2015)

Ash vs Evil Dead (2015)

Westworld (2015)

The Bastard Executioner (2015)

Outcast (2015)

Legends of Tomorrow (2016)

A.K.A. Jessica Jones (2015)

Scream Queens (2015)

Supergirl (2015)

Colony (2015)

The Get Down (2016)

11/22/63 (2016)

Movies Coming Soon

June 2015

Jurassic World (2015)

Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015)

The Wolfpack (2015)

Inside Out (2015)

Dope (2015)

Infinitely Polar Bear (2014)

Manglehorn (2014)

The Overnight (2015)

Ted 2 (2015)

Max (2015)

Big Game (2014)

The Outskirts (2015)

Batkid Begins (2015)

A Funny Kind of Love (2014)

A Murder in the Park (2014)

July

Terminator Genisys (2015)

Magic Mike XXL (2015)

Minions (2015)

The Gallows (2015)

Self/less (2015)

The Bronze (2015)

Tangerine (2015)

Ant-Man (2015)

Trainwreck (2015)

Irrational Man (2015)

The Look of Silence (2014)

Mr. Holmes (2015)

The Stanford Prison Experiment (2015)

Pixels (2015)

Paper Towns (2015)

Southpaw (2015)

The Vatican Tapes (2015)

The idea of having this is that all the Movie and TV info is in one go to place, Emby.

I wouldn't have to load another program to navigate to a website for this information.

In the same way Emby downloads a movie synopsis for shows I have, to make it more convenient than finding it on the net, it could also download info for shows and movies which are coming soon, and can delete this info say 30 days after the show / movie is released (or a user defined period), or move it to the relevant location if we load the movie / show into emby within this time.

If we click save / bookmark on a Movie / Show we like the look of, it would keep the poster, synopsis, etc indefinably in a Wanted list, until the Movie / Show gets loaded into Emby, upon which it would move this info to the relevant location.

This could be limited to the Administrator or opened up to some / all of the users to request a movie / show.

Cerothen

Have you ever looked at that trailer plugin?

It does most of what you seem to be looking for.

557066e87fb8f_Capture.png

You can even filter based on your favourites.

557067c819ae2_inage2.png

Edited by Cerothen

yea the trailer channel has some of this data. not exactly broken down like he wants, but possibly close enough.

337Manni

It was more the bookmarking / saving of a film / TV Show that I like the look of.

That way when I get chance to see whats come to DVD there's a list of media I would like to watch and I can get them, sort of like a shopping list.

Can this be done with the trailer plugin? Would be great if so.