Small Feature Requests

pmac

I haven't seen any mention of being able to "Play All" or "Play All From Here" at the folder or item level, preferably from a Context Menu. I hope that's something that will find its way into the update plan, both for music and for video. In fact, there isn't as yet a Context Menu at all, am I right?

yardameus

• Pressing "Up" on the remote to get to settings, etc...

- Fairly self-explanatory, I know you can press "Up" on the remote/keyboard to access the settings buttons, etc. But right now it depends on which part of the screen is currently in-focus, ie. you need to be far enough to the right before you are able to go up to the very top where these buttons are located. Being able to get to these buttons whether you are currently on the left, center, or right side of the screen would make things quicker, and easier.

I second this part, noticed this yesterday.

edit:  Upon last try, did not seem to be an issue.  Must be slow on the draw.

Edited by yardameus

I haven't seen any mention of being able to "Play All" or "Play All From Here" at the folder or item level, preferably from a Context Menu. I hope that's something that will find its way into the update plan, both for music and for video. In fact, there isn't as yet a Context Menu at all, am I right?

eventually. it's not important righ tnow.

• Like 1

^That's why I put it in this "Small Feature Requests" thread. :) I know there are lots of features to be added, and it's very hard to rank their importance. This one, and fully working subtitles, happen to be important to me, but I can wait for them. It just means I'll have to keep using MBC for a while longer. I know there are folks who don't care about either one.

Something else I thought would be nice; I currently view TV shows in Thumbstrip view and Movies in Poster Strip. When I get to the end of my list, I need to go all the way back to get to the start again.. It'd be nice for the list to repeat as it did in MBC, just handier that way in my opinion.

• Like 1

Back to logon screen

- It would also be nice to be able to use the back button at the main screen to take you back to the logon screen to switch users. Having a "Are you sure you want to sign out?" Prompt would be a nice touch as well.

+1 For this option....

I have set up user profiles for my family members and this option would make it easier to switch between our media content.

all4dom

eventually. it's not important righ tnow.

Luke, this would be important for me ( I know I'm one of many) and my daughter because the only show she watches is yo gabba gabba. We use this button a lot. Also, I have nursing at home for her and if I'm working on a Saturday and my wife is not here, we set MB to play all for yo gabba gabba. 18 Hours of uninterrupted yo gabba gabba makes my little girl very happy (but it drives us nuts...lol). We are using MBC, but I hope you do put this feature in because I could not run MBT if there was no play all button.

Thanks

Dominick

Luke, this would be important for me ( I know I'm one of many) and my daughter because the only show she watches is yo gabba gabba. We use this button a lot. Also, I have nursing at home for her and if I'm working on a Saturday and my wife is not here, we set MB to play all for yo gabba gabba. 18 Hours of uninterrupted yo gabba gabba makes my little girl very happy (but it drives us nuts...lol). We are using MBC, but I hope you do put this feature in because I could not run MBT if there was no play all button.

Thanks

Dominick

It will come. Working as fast as I can :)

• Like 1

Redshirt

I really miss play-all/shuffle as well, but people need to remember what a technical preview is all about. It's not feature complete. It's just a taste of where development is heading.

Edited by Redshirt
  • Like 2

all4dom

It will come. Working as fast as I can :)

Thank you very much. I'm not even asking for it now, but just knowing it will be included makes me :)  and Gabby :D  (my little rug rat) happy. Thank you again.