Install Server on OSX - Wizard won't launch

logan_x50

pbreit

The wizard did not start for me either. I made it work by running the "MedaBrowser.server.mac" app from my Applications folder.

The wizard did not start for me either. I made it work by running the "MedaBrowser.server.mac" app from my Applications folder.

The wizard is contained in the server app. After you install from the pkg you have to run the app just like any other installation. I thought this would be obvious but i can add these instructions to the download page.

mbeezie

The wizard is contained in the server app. After you install from the pkg you have to run the app just like any other installation. I thought this would be obvious but i can add these instructions to the download page.

The confusing part for me is I was looking for an 'Emby' app after the installation finished. As a complete new user to Emby/Mediabrowser (have been using Plex for a while) it was not at all obvious that I should be looking for something not called Emby.

:)

Edited by mbeezie

Ok, thank you for reporting that. That is my mistake. I thought the name had been completely changed but I'll need to review. 

logan_x50

Ahaaa! Was also looking for something called Emby in my applications:) Didn't spot MedaBrowser.server.mac. Maybe time to clear out a few unused apps. Thank you for helping me out

Edited by logan_x50