yardameus

yardameus

How do I navigate to my music videos collection?  I just realized I'm not able to find music videos in any client (specifically MBC and MBT).  They are there in the web client.  I had never really looked for them before, but when I wanted to watch one, I realized I had no idea how to find them.  

Edited by yardameus

yardameus

They are in Music, inside the Music Videos selection (after the albums, artists, genres, etc... "tabs").

Edited by yardameus

yardameus

550f039ac6c18_Capture.png

This is the web client view above, and below is the view from Emby Theater.

550f03de0c485_Capture2.png

And, if you use the new view browsing, do you not get a Music Videos option under Music?

yardameus

No, it's the same as what you see in Emby Theater.  Genre, Favorites, Artists, Albums, etc... but no Music Videos.  I wasn't sure if there was some selection in the web client that I needed to check to make sure they showed, but I couldn't find anything.

jordy

It has always been that way for me. In the web ui I can see my music videos collection but in MBT it's never been available. Don't play them often so it's not really been an issue.

jordy

If I enable "Display a folders view to show plain media folders" in the web UI, A folder section appears in MBT where you can see and select Music Videos. But otherwise, only TV, Movies and Channels are available for selection. Don't use MBC as on Win8.1 and no WMC.

Edited by jordy

yardameus

Ok, I did figure out that you can uncheck Music Videos if you go to your user icon, my preferences under the display tab.  Then Music Videos will show up in the EHS.  (Still no show in Emby Theater)  So, at least that is an option for those really craving it.  I'd still prefer it show within the Music collection like it does in the Web Client, but I am also not constantly viewing music videos so it's not a deal breaker by any means.

550f22e3116fd_Capture3.png

Okay.  Apparently those are not exposed in the standard sub-views that are created by the API.