Movie themes problem

djlf

I have 2 folders for movies one of which is for Bluray rips and the other for compressed versions of the same movie ie MPEG and h264 ( for streaming to other TVs ). The problem is that if I have the same movie ripped to each folder the movie theme and music theme is only downloaded to one of the folders and not both. All other metadata is sucessfully downloaded to each folder. Is there a way to make sure the themes are downloaded to both as it seems that the plugins only allow the themes to be downloaded once and to only one folder?

Cheesegeezer

I have 2 folders for movies one of which is for Bluray rips and the other for compressed versions of the same movie ie MPEG and h264 ( for streaming to other TVs ). The problem is that if I have the same movie ripped to each folder the movie theme and music theme is only downloaded to one of the folders and not both. All other metadata is sucessfully downloaded to each folder. Is there a way to make sure the themes are downloaded to both as it seems that the plugins only allow the themes to be downloaded once and to only one folder?

You can use 1 folder for a move and set it up as a multi resolution, use the link below and scroll down to multi-resolution movies. I know you movie isn't multi res, but you could rename it something else like movie - Full      and movie - Comp

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Movie%20naming

radeon

Just clear the filter list that's created within the plugin config within mbs which stops themes from downloading a second time.

The reason for the filter is to enable a user to delete a theme they don't like, which the filter prevents it from downloading again a second time.

Of course, this extra feature causes issues like this from time to time.