New testers needed for Windows 8.1 app

Luke

We're looking for some new testers to help test a major new release of this app. The new release not only introduces some great features of it's own, but it also supports a major new feature coming from the server, which is the ability to download your content for offline playback.

If you would like to help test, please respond here. You need either a Windows 8.1 tablet or Windows 8.1 pc in order to help out. Thanks.

techywarrior

You also need to be on the Dev server don't you? (or at least specifying the server version that is required may be good)

I'll help.

Windows 8.1 RT Tablet

Windows 8.1 Update 1 PC Tablet

Thanks, you've been added to the group, you should now see the forum section in the alpha area.

bennymac

I can help.

We're looking for some new testers to help test a major new release of this app. The new release not only introduces some great features of it's own, but it also supports a major new feature coming from the server, which is the ability to download your content for offline playback.

If you would like to help test, please respond here. You need either a Windows 8.1 tablet or Windows 8.1 pc in order to help out. Thanks.

wraslor

I'm installing win 8.1 on a mini zotac box right now after it's done I'd be willing to mess around with it.  I plan to do a review with the full mbt but I could throw in a section with this new app too.

I've got both 8.1 on PC and Surface tablet.

I'd also like to try it on Windows 10 desktop and server along with Windows Server 2012 R2.

Carlo

jasonmcroy

I would be willing to help out. I have a windows 8.1 PC.

I could also test it out on my Windows 8.1 laptop if that would be of help.

Edited by jasonmcroy

TolkienBard

I have 2 Windows 8.1 PCs with different users and different habits I could help test this on. I'm currently on server version 5490.2.