A lot of questions from a noob...

JarleH

Ehhh when did this happen!? Now when I go into a TV series in the web-client, it shows a episode directly, it no longer shows all the seasons etc.

How do I change this back to when I enter a TV-series, it shows all the seasons etc?!

The current view is very confusing and not user friendly! I imagine how very confusing this can be to a new user, let alone someone that have used Emby for months...

Who evers idea this was, it was a bad one that this is now the standard view!

Ehhh when did this happen!? Now when I go into a TV series in the web-client, it shows a episode directly, it no longer shows all the seasons etc.

How do I change this back to when I enter a TV-series, it shows all the seasons etc?!

The current view is very confusing and not user friendly! I imagine how very confusing this can be to a new user, let alone someone that have used Emby for months...

Who evers idea this was, it was a bad one that this is now the standard view!

It was nobody's idea. Could you post some screenshots of what you're seeing? thanks.

Deathsquirrel

Instead of perpetually ressing this thread I'd also suggest posting new questions/issues to new threads, one per issue.

It was nobody's idea. Could you post some screenshots of what you're seeing? thanks.

It turned out it was user-problems...with me...hehe

Maybe it is actually a change, but not a bad one, and not what I was thinking it was.

When I enter the homepage of Emby web-client, under latest media, and click a show, it puts me onto an episode, not sure if its the last one I havent seen, or first new one or something, not very important.

Thing is I got the clear impression this also happened when I went to TV-series, and clicked a show, but today it didnt, so I guess it was due to me being tired yesterday.

This morning it worked normally as far as I could see  :)

But, the 'added media'-bug I am refering to over several times, is still there, during the night it had at several different times added xx media to my library. On top of me saying to not run ANY media scanning at all at intervals, its all set to manual. Hope you can look into this bug, since I am not sure if the server messes something up. Nothing is new, so nothing should be added...

Yesterday for some reason the Kodi with Emby on Shield TV all of a sudden started to ask me about streaming over http, saying direct play was no longer available. No idea why, restarted the server and it was gone.

Any know reason for this thing to happen? Cannot remember I have seen it before...

It turned out it was user-problems...with me...hehe

Maybe it is actually a change, but not a bad one, and not what I was thinking it was.

When I enter the homepage of Emby web-client, under latest media, and click a show, it puts me onto an episode, not sure if its the last one I havent seen, or first new one or something, not very important.

Thing is I got the clear impression this also happened when I went to TV-series, and clicked a show, but today it didnt, so I guess it was due to me being tired yesterday.

This morning it worked normally as far as I could see  :)

But, the 'added media'-bug I am refering to over several times, is still there, during the night it had at several different times added xx media to my library. On top of me saying to not run ANY media scanning at all at intervals, its all set to manual. Hope you can look into this bug, since I am not sure if the server messes something up. Nothing is new, so nothing should be added...

there's no bug. turn off the realtime monitor.

Angelblue05

Yesterday for some reason the Kodi with Emby on Shield TV all of a sudden started to ask me about streaming over http, saying direct play was no longer available. No idea why, restarted the server and it was gone.

Any know reason for this thing to happen? Cannot remember I have seen it before...

There's only one reason the Kodi add-on would say this and it is if Kodi is unable to locate the file with your emby paths (if they are local path and Kodi is on network or if your paths are not formatted in a way that can be read by Kodi).

If you need more help with this, please post in the Kodi section of this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

There's only one reason the Kodi add-on would say this and it is if Kodi is unable to locate the file with your emby paths (if they are local path and Kodi is on network or if your paths are not formatted in a way that can be read by Kodi).

If you need more help with this, please post in the Kodi section of this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It may have been due to a file share password problem. I have not used it much last week, but it may have been fixed. What I do not understand is that if it was due to file share password, why it wasnt constant, only sometimes.