Missing Preview for link file

colchar

colchar

Luke, I don't think it is a problem with the API as I found this in his logs:

2013-11-08 04:57:42.7643,Debug,,added list for Kids TV loaded with 50 items.

That tells me I am getting results back from the API call.

I am not sure if it matters, but Kids TV isn't one of the ones I am having a problem with, the items in that collection are actually in that collection, not links.

I am not sure if it matters, but Kids TV isn't one of the ones I am having a problem with, the items in that collection are actually in that collection, not links.

Yes, it matters.  Please tell me one which is causing a problem.  The one in your first picture (US TV) is not referenced in the log you posted.

colchar

Yes, it matters.  Please tell me one which is causing a problem.  The one in your first picture (US TV) is not referenced in the log you posted.

USTV, UKTV, Animated TV

I got the logs I thought you needed, if I am not getting the correct logs, where should i be getting them from?

Edited by colchar

The log is the proper one in that it is the MBC log but none of those collections was accessed during the time period in which the log was created.  So it doesn't provide me any information about those items.

Please start up MBC and go to each of those collections that is causing the issue and then post that log.  Thanks.

Yep, thanks.  @@Luke I am getting a 0 item response from the API call with these linked collections:

2013-11-16 04:56:38.2025,Info,,Sending Http Get to http://192.168.31.14:8096/mediabrowser/Users/c1936a81-ef2b-e7fa-47aa-4dd2ef198bf2/Items?ParentId=30317ef9-7387-0d44-f018-de20df1a2a81&limit=50&sortBy=DateCreated&sortOrder=Descending&fields=Overview,,OriginalRunTimeTicks,,IndexOptions,,SortName,,Path,,DisplayPreferencesId,,DateCreated,,Taglines,,MediaStreams,,ParentId&Filters=&ImageTypes=&recursive=True&genres=&Ids=&studios=&ExcludeItemTypes=series,,season,,musicalbum,,musicartist,,folder,,boxset&ExcludeLocationTypes=Virtual&personTypes=&IsMissing=False&IsVirtualUnaired=False&years=&format=Json,44,Worker thread for Newest Item Loader
2013-11-16 04:56:38.2525,Info,,RAL child retrieval for US TV option added took 0.05 seconds.,44,Worker thread for Newest Item Loader
2013-11-16 04:56:38.2525,Debug,,added list for US TV loaded with 0 items.,44,Worker thread for Newest Item Loader

See all the messages

1. 2013-11-17 09:07:03.5884, Warn, BaseItem, Unable to find linked item at \\diskstation\Media Centre\TV Shows\I'm Alan Partridge

how are your tv series setup?

For example, you dont' appear to have a library item using 

X:\TV Shows

It is in the shortcut, but not the library, from what i can see.

colchar

You're right, I'm sorry recently I remove a couple of older shows that I don't watch anymore and hadn't removed the links for. I will go through now and check which ones, there would only be a couple. They are not recent shows though. Some shows that should be showing previews are:

Key and Peele

Crazy Ones

Big Bang Theory

Millers

Parks And Recreation

Middle

Modern Family

Michael J Fox Show

Super Fun Night

South Park

Arrow

These are some of the latest shows that are previewing in the TV Show directory and should also be in the US TV directory with links.