Local Trailer Downloads

bnwbass
Go to solution Solved by mboehler,

crashkelly

If I have this checked and as a supporter, should MB trailers still be buffering when played from MBC?

Bw

Do you mean the trailers for upcoming movies or the trailers for movies you have in your collection?

• Solution
mboehler

Trailers for upcoming movies will be streamed when you watch them.  There is no option for downloading "new" trailers.  The Trailers collection that is created when you install this plugin only shows these new trailers.

The Local Trailers Download is an option in the Trailers plugin that will download trailers for movies you already have.  It saves these trailers in with your movies.  To play one of these trailers, you browse to a movie in your collection and then select Trailer.

On a side note, MB Intros can be configured to play trailers from either place...

• Like 3

• 11 months later...
craigwojo

The trailers work when I preview them on my PC, but when viewing them on the TV in another room there is no trailer.  The option button can be clicked but no trailer.  I understand that the trailers are streamed and not downloaded to the hard drive and was wondering if this is the reason I cannot view them.  If this is the reason, how can this be resolved?

Thank you and God bless,

Craig