MediaBrowser for Kodi 0.9.764 Released!

xnappo

im85288

Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm on 1080XF MB3 3.0.99

I pushed version 3.0.100 to the repo, please give it a shot and let me know if it works as expected.

marcelveldt

@@xnappo, I changed Titan back to default Kodi sorting as soon as you changed the addon to support native sorting.

This worked when I changed it but now that I just looked at it it isn't working. The buttons are disabled, also not working in confluence and 1080XF skin.

im85288

@@marcelveldt - did you test with version 100 of 1080XF? Sorting worked as shown in my earlier screenshots, unless your referring to somewhere else?

marcelveldt

Can you please check in 'All Movies' vs. in a user collection?

Ah, I found the problem...

sorting doesn't work if you have fast movies disabled... With that setting turned on it works perfect

xnappo

Yeah, 'Fast Movies' needs to be on - the old way will be going away soon.  I made it the default, but if you had the beta installed from before it would be off.

Thanks,

xnappo

Edited by xnappo
  • Like 1

denethor

I pushed version 3.0.100 to the repo, please give it a shot and let me know if it works as expected.

I still cannot see 3.0.100 as an update.

I'm on Kodi Beta Repo 1.0.1 Is there any other repo that I am not aware of? :wacko:

im85288

No that's the correct one and that's strange as it updated for me on my Kodi clients earlier today. You may need to do a force refresh on the repo...if it's still not there post back here and I'll take a look when I get a chance.

denethor

No that's the correct one and that's strange as it updated for me on my Kodi clients earlier today. You may need to do a force refresh on the repo...if it's still not there post back here and I'll take a look when I get a chance.

I tried with 2 separate Win8.1 Kodi clients and 1xMACOS 10.10.1 client. No luck.

I'm not sure about force refresh. But I used "Check Update" in top Add-on section. Also tried separate "Check for updates" link for both Repo and Skin. (Pop-up menu that comes with "C" key)

xnappo

You have to go into where the repos are listed and hit 'c' there and do 'force refresh'.

Not at home, so can't give you better instructions than that.