I am trying to use XBMB3C for the first time. Here is where I am in the process:
- I want to use xperience 1080II, so I decided to install Gotham
- I installed XBMC 13.2 “Gotham”
- I installed the repository file repository.xbmb3c-1.0.2
- When I go to the XBMB3C Addons, there is nothing listed?
- I can see the addon under XBMC.org Add-ons (version 0.9.7)
- I install version 0.9.7 and input my server information
- I get an error message "XBMB3C Service is Not Running - Please Restart XBMC"
- After I restart, I then get an error "URL error: Unable to Connect to Server"
If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it
- I have double checked and all the information I entered for my server is correct
- I am currently running the iPhone and iPad app with no issues
- I have set-up a static IP address and port forwarding