Photo

Coverart overlays....

coverart

Best Answer ebr , 28 October 2013 - 09:54 AM

I only implemented a few of the majors.  I may go back and look at slipping in a few more but I haven't yet.

You can provide your own by defining the "custom overlay directory", selecting "custom" for the overlay type and then putting the files named as you see above in that folder (pngs).  codec_xxx aspect_xxx and hdtype_720/1080.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jasoon OFFLINE  

Jasoon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 246 posts
  • Local time: 07:58 AM

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:40 AM

When looking at my MBS logs I have a number of issues like this:-

Undefined overlay type: codec_mpeg4

I take it I need a overlay for it, anyone know where I can get one and where I put it when I have one?

#2 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 52096 posts
  • Local time: 03:58 AM

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:54 AM   Best Answer

I only implemented a few of the majors.  I may go back and look at slipping in a few more but I haven't yet.

You can provide your own by defining the "custom overlay directory", selecting "custom" for the overlay type and then putting the files named as you see above in that folder (pngs).  codec_xxx aspect_xxx and hdtype_720/1080.

• Yogi likes this

#3 horstepipe OFFLINE  

horstepipe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1706 posts
  • Local time: 09:58 AM

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:53 PM

Hey @ebr

this is a very old thread but instructions still seem to be valid.

Any chance to do it for strm files, where no information about codec, aspect and resolution is available? Maybe by just adding a rule for specific file extensions?

Best regards

Edited by horstepipe, 03 January 2018 - 03:54 PM.

#4 gsites OFFLINE  

gsites

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Local time: 04:58 AM

Posted 07 November 2018 - 05:08 PM

Hey @ebr

this is a very old thread but instructions still seem to be valid.

Any chance to do it for strm files, where no information about codec, aspect and resolution is available? Maybe by just adding a rule for specific file extensions?

Best regards

Great,

I like too instructions

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coverart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users