Odd behaviors with hover options on Latest screen of web interface

fraenhawk

fraenhawk

I'm running 3.0.5463.3000 and noticed that if I'm in the Latest screen and hover over the thumbnail and click the played check mark for an item, MB now takes me into the the details for the item I just marked played. Specifically, it picks an episode of a series or a song from an album. The point of the hover options was to avoid having to change screens and go back constantly. If I use the hover thumbs up or down it goes to details as well. At first I thought the TU/TD wasn't working because the details didn't reflect the TU/TD but then I realized it was setting the whole series instead. All of the hover functionality seems to be working fine from the "Next Up" screen but that's probably because there's a 1:1 relationship between the thumbnail and the MB item.

Seems like the Latest screen isn't sure whether it's referring to single episodes or the whole show/album. The hover options look seem to work on the whole thing, but the details (or even when you click on the thumbnail) are referring to the latest episode/song so it causes some confusion as to the functionality.