[TRAKT plugin] Two feature requests

steve1977

steve1977

1) Sync watch tags both ways? Want to mark movies as watched if indicated so in trakt.

2) Sync trakt personal lists as tags for MBS (and ultimately lists within MBC once implemented)

Thanks in advance!!!

Redshirt

Current server plugin already does 1). If you watch something past your max resume percentage trakt is notified that the item is watched. If you manually toggle something as watched, trakt is notified. 

2) I'm not so sure what you mean. Are you referring to showing the users lists that they can build on the site, such as their watchlist.

steve1977

Current server plugin already does 1). If you watch something past your max resume percentage trakt is notified that the item is watched. If you manually toggle something as watched, trakt is notified. 

2) I'm not so sure what you mean. Are you referring to showing the users lists that they can build on the site, such as their watchlist.

Thanks for your quick reply. Is (1) happening both ways? I.e., if I manually toggle a movie watched on trakt, it also shows as watched on MBS (even if I have not watched it on MBS/MBT?

Re 2 - I was less thinking of the trakt watch list, but could also be an option. I was thinking primarily of user created so called "personal lists". I believe these are very powerful. For example, I have created my own lists with "best horror movies". I would love to have these lists in MBS as well. What I was thinking how to make this happen is to create a tag for movies that are as part of such a list. And eventually, MBS can make use of these tags at some stage.

• 2 months later...

A related feature request: some way to add trailers to the trakt watch list.

What I mean is that if I watch a trailer for an upcoming movie (using the trailer plugin) and decide I want to watch the movie when it comes out, I'd love a way to mark the trailer in mb3 and have the movie automatically show up in my trakt watch list.

Wouldn't this be awesome, @snazy2000 or @kingy444 or @jdpg2 ? ;)