Gamebrowser stopped working

danswan
Go to solution Solved by Redshirt,

danswan

I'm using the Gamebrowser plugin in MBC 3.0.224.0 and have been playing N64 games using project 64 2.1.0.1. This was working just great but i tried it today and it's no longer working. I can browse to my game but when I click 'play' nothing happens. 

Checking the logs, I get this when trying to start a game:

2014-12-06 12:00:46.6806,Error,,Error playing item:  ( Exception.  Type=System.NotImplementedException Msg=The method or operation is not implemented. Src=GameBrowser-Classic Method=get_CanSeek Line=0 Col=0 [n] StackTrace= [n]    at GameBrowser_Classic.Code.ModelItems.GamePlaybackController.get_CanSeek() [n]    at MediaBrowser.ApiInteraction.ApiClient.ReportPlaybackStart(String itemId,, Guid userId,, String playMethod) [n]    at MediaBrowser.Application.ReportPlaybackStart(String id,, Boolean isStreaming) [n]    at GameBrowser_Classic.Code.ModelItems.GamePlaybackController.LaunchGame(Media media) [n]    at GameBrowser_Classic.Code.ModelItems.GamePlaybackController.PlayMediaInternal(PlayableItem playable) [n]    at MediaBrowser.Code.ModelItems.BasePlaybackController.Play(PlayableItem playable) ),47,Worker thread for Play Action

That's with quotes around the {rom} switch in the configurator, which I used to need to get it to work. If I remove the quotes I get the same thing.

5482f1806c634_Capture.jpg

Any ideas?

MBClassic-61220146595ed29f5cd4e26b84e7d570a70bff8.log

I don't know that it is going to make a difference with this but I would update MBC.  Then maybe there is an update for GB too.

• Like 1

• Solution
Redshirt

There is a newer version of GB that fixes that. Just update GB to 3.0.0.42 and you should be fine.

• Like 1