Disable CoverArt for certain profiles

Angelblue05
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

Angelblue05

Is there a way to disable CoverArt on specific MB3 profiles? I'm simply asking, because I'm using Kodi with the MediaBrowser add-on and the CoverArt doesn't look good with the skin I'm using currently (Aeon MQ5 for MB3).  If it's not something that can be done currently, is it a feature that's feasible?

547cec6a46a1d_coverart_mq5.png

cover art is not aware of the context so it's all done generically. we can probably improve it at some point. in the meantime you just have to try to pick something that works best for you universally.

Angelblue05

Thanks for the quick reply guys. I can't change the style, because I'm not the only user. I suppose, it's really a "all or nothing" deal. I'll live with the double media case, lol. Definitively, if there was an option to simply disable coverArt on profile basis, it would be an awesome feature, in the future. :)

Edited by Angelblue05

That might be possible at the server level at some point.

Some client apps have an option to turn off treated images.  Not sure if the Kodi one has that though...

• Like 1

• Solution
Angelblue05

You are right, ebr! I never realize the option was available within the MediaBrowser add-on option (artwork tab > disable enhanced images). I guess, nevermind then haha :)