HockeyStreams channel that can work on all apps

Killervette

hamstercat

I don't know if all the streams are alike, but here's what I got when I opened up one in VLC:

Container: mp4

Video codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (avc1)

Resolution: 1280x720

Audio codec: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)

Killervette

I don't know if all the streams are alike, but here's what I got when I opened up one in VLC:

Container: mp4

Video codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10) (avc1)

Resolution: 1280x720

Audio codec: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)

Thanks. Not really sure how to get my dlna profile for this squared away. Keep getting errors

• 3 weeks later...
Deihmos

Any plans to continue development? Would like to see an option to chose the server and true live streams.

hamstercat

Yep, been having a lot on my plate lately but things slowly coming back to normal. I'm currently working on two other plugins but one is in testing and the other one is going well. After that I'll update HockeyStreams and BallStreams. I'll see how I can add true live streams and I also want to improve the grouping of the different feeds for a single match. Fortunately I still have time on my subscription since I froze it a while back, so should have enough time to add at least those items.

• 1 month later...
Deihmos

I was hoping this app would have received an update by the time of the playoffs but I guess not. The kodi  addon will have to do.

• 1 year later...
Deihmos

It might be a good idea to remove hockey streams and ballstreams from the store since they are useless.

Edited by Deihmos