Emby+QNAP+media files from Amazon

hawthornemanor

hawthornemanor

Hello all my name is Matt and I am looking for some help. First I know only minimum about Emby and QNAP. I know that I have a music folder and can move all of my music files, including files from Amazon into that folder and they play with no problem. I have a Movies folder and in it I have media files from ripped DVD's and Blurays that I name the proper name and the system can find them and play them. I have a TV folder that has within it folders that are the name of the TV series and inside each TV series folders name Season 01, Season 02, etc. and inside each season I have each episode named TVSeries S01E01 and so forth. My Emby can play all these files. My problem is when I purchase something from Amazon that is a movie or TV series some times it plays but most of the time it doesn't.  Is there a step by step super easy way to fix this problem so that episodes, movies, or complete series I purchase from Amazon will play on my Emby along with everything else?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Matt

HI, what do you mean by purchase from amazon? Are you saying amazon lets you download them as video files?

hawthornemanor

Luke, sorry I meant ITunes not Amazon. My error. Sorry about that.

shorty1483

I'm wondering that you are able to play any of the files since they are DRM protected and are not meant to play on any software except Apple clients/ITunes.
Long story short: If you want a movies or TV show, buy it physically to be able to use in Emby and avoid ITunes.