Webhooks notification error

lifujie

lifujie

Hello, I have installed the Docker version of emby in Synology nas (both the official version and the beta version have been installed), but the Webhooks notification function cannot be used. When I use the LAN, I directly prompt an error (as shown in the figure). When I use the Internet, it shows that the message was sent successfully, but it was not actually received.
The suite version can send Webhooks notifications normally on the same device (using the same Webhooks server), and my friend's Docker version can also send notifications normally on my Webhooks server. Could you please help me see how I can handle this

image.png.d29baf30076d71b3c87332ac4cc6628e.png

embyserver (1).txt

HI, your webhook url sent back a 503 Unavailable response code. Whatever you have setup to receive the webhook, you'll need to look at that.

lifujie
On 5/9/2024 at 8:32 AM, Luke said:

Hi, this is in the Emby Server database.

But the same webhook URL can be used normally in the suite version or someone else's Docker version.

happytonakai

It may be related to the network environment of your docker configuration. You can try the curl command with this url in the console to check the connection.

7 hours ago, lifujie said:

But the same webhook URL can be used normally in the suite version or someone else's Docker version.

The webhook receiver might have specific requirements about the way the request is formatted. What are those requirements?

• 4 weeks later...