android witth tablet in ladscape and mouse / keyboard not working

supermood

supermood

issues with galaxy ultra s8 and s9, for at least 9 month now

1. no screen off, it stays on forever. time out doesnt work

2. overlay in player not hiding in 50% after keyboard or mouse activity

3. to get ridd of the overlay you need to touch the screen. impossible with mouse, only play pause with click (and you dont see the mouse - 4.)

4. mouse not visible

5. play progress not saved if in pause, you have to leave the player

Hi there, can you please describe these in more detail? Thanks.

supermood

Luke I did already in another post. I really don't have time for that. which bullet is unclear? that's all very basic ui/ux stuff with a tablet and no rocket science 

as I also asked, pls JUST USE emby with mouse and keyboard for a week. you will see feel and manage around every bullet here and more, without any question. 

just watch something, skip 30sec with arrow right or touch the mouse by accident, the overlay stays. 

pause the episode in full screen and see the screen still on after x hours 

pause the episode in full screen and try to resume with another device, you will see it's not starting at this point 

If the mouse is over a button, then yes the OSD will stay open. I just tested netflix, youtube and youtube tv, and they all do the same, so we're not alone.

The other two we'll take a look at. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

supermood
3 hours ago, Luke said:

If the mouse is over a button, then yes the OSD will stay open. I just tested netflix, youtube and youtube tv, and they all do the same, so we're not alone.

but you can't see the mouse in emby!! how should I place it somewhere else?? and it's not only the buttons. complete left top right bottom.. 

The mouse gets hidden when it idles after several seconds. We should adjust that to not happen when it's over a button.

supermood

the mouse over a button should not avoid the overly to go away. 

and I would say moving the mouse should def bring it up, everywhere not only over a button. you will not hit one if only visible on it.. 

supermood

as soon as you move the mouse you see it, but it will disappear after 3 sec. you can always hit the table a bit or so..

but, independent of the position it should hide, always. and the overlay should also hide, always

then pressing left for pause play if you are not over another button or maybe always could make sense, because you then see the mouse to do something different. I'm always pressing it see it, to love it, to hide it, to get the overlay away. which is not working at all..