Cordez

Cordez

Hello everyone,

I have the following scenario:

• Emby is set up on a Windows 2022 Server
  • TV shows and movies are running
  • IPTV integration is possible and functional

Now, the situation is as follows:

I have 4 access credentials (m3u links) from the same provider, each limited to 1 connection per access. I would like to run IPTV through Emby and allow 4 connections to run simultaneously. I am the main user, and there are 3 additional users who can access Emby separately. I have set the maximum connections per tuner to 1.

Problem:

When I integrate all 4 m3u links, only one person can watch at a time, and the connection is interrupted for all others. It seems as if Emby is only using the access data from the first m3u link.

Does anyone have experience with this and can help?

Info:

The m3u links are loaded through IPTVBoss, where I edit the channel list and EPG, which are then output as new m3u and xml files. These are then integrated into Emby. In IPTVBoss, I have all 4 m3u links (access data) set up as separate layouts, but the EPG is shared from one file.

This looks as follows: Emby1.m3u (User1) Emby1.xml Emby2.m3u (User2) Emby3.m3u (User3) Emby4.m3u (User4)

Best regards,

Cordez

BillOatman

@Cordez You need someone from Team Emby to say for sure.  But I know Emby identifies what it thinks are duplicate streams by the EPG ID.  So that may be doing something funky here as well.

But, the IPTVBoss author added a feature to "fix" that in Emby.  I'm not home to see exactly what it's called, but if you look in the IPTVBoss options you'll see a option that mentions Emby.  Select that and rebuild your m3u and epg again and see if that helps.

Edited by BillOatman

Hi, currently the duplicates are discarded but we plan to provide more control over this in future updates. Thanks.

• Agree 1