اشعارات بالصور

sameh1925

sameh1925

احتاج عند اضافة فيلم مثلا او مسلسل حلقة او اي وسائط تظهر لكل من يفتح السيرفر في الصفحة الرئيسية حتى لو يشاهد شي عند خروجه للصفحة الرئيسية يظهر له ما تم تحميله بالصور والاسم

وايضا اذا كان مغلق عند فتحه اريد قائمة بكل ما تم تحميله بالاسم والصورة في طريق الاشعارات المنبثقة وتختفي في ثواني وايضا لديه امكانية اخفائه فورا مثل الاشعارات على الجوال واكرر انه يظهر فقط على الصفحة الرئيسية

ويمكن إضافة هذا الخيار أو إزالته

مثال يمكن استخدامه في الصورة أدناه

I need when adding a movie for example or a series episode or any media that appears to everyone who opens the server on the home page even if he sees something when he goes out to the home page it shows him what was downloaded with pictures and name

And also if it is closed when it opens I want a list of everything that has been downloaded by name and picture in the way of pop-up notifications and disappear in seconds and it also has the ability to hide it immediately like notifications on the mobile and I repeat that it appears only on the home page

And this option can be added or removed

An example that can be used in the picture below

2.png

Edited by sameh1925

HI, so basically new content notifications?

sameh1925
On 4/13/2024 at 9:13 AM, Luke said:

مرحبا ، إذن إشعارات المحتوى الجديدة بشكل أساسي؟

لم افهم ولاكن عرض المحتوي الجديد لا يظهر بالشكل المطلوب احتاج الي اشعارات تظهر بالشكل الذي عرضته اذا امكن

I did not understand, but the display of the new content does not appear as required, I need notifications to appear in the form you displayed if possible

but the display of the new content does not appear as required

Can you please provide an example? Thanks.